- Select the course you wish to study then complete the Application/Enrolment form and provide any documents that might support your application. If you are not sure of what course is suitable for you, come over to the College or call and speak to one of our course consultants.
- If your application is successful you will normally be offered a place within two weeks. However, if there is space available you may be offered a place immediately or invited over for an interview.
- Once we have received your fees and completed application forms you will then be enrolled on the course. In the case of students requiring a visa to study, we will send you the documents needed to present to the immigration authorities on your arrival in the UK.
- People from certain countries are required to obtain an Entry Clearance Certificate from their Local British High Commission before travelling. This may involve an interview with an Entry Clearance Officer who may want to see:
- Your passport
- Your academic qualifications
- Your English Language Proficiency Test
- Your course acceptance documentation (showing tuition fees paid)
- Your Visa Application Document
- Evidence of financial support during your stay in the UK.
- We are also able to provide host family and other types of accommodation. Please inform us of all your requirements at least 4 weeks prior to the commencement of your course.
Please note that our terms and conditions may have changed since the date of publication. Latest copies are available on request.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 February 2013 16:29